Still I´m Sad...Or Am I?


Well, it´s been almost 23 years from my last Rainbow gig.
The last and the only time I witnessed that legendary band was in 1995 at the House of Culture, Helsinki. Doogie White was doing lead vocals at that tour. I was a magical night.
And tomorrow, no actually it will be today because clock is 20 minutes past midnight here in Finland.
But all those yaers that Mr. Blackmore has spent playing with Blackmore´s Night I have been thinking that is the magic still there? The mystical character with black hair, looking calm with his Fender Stratocaster and leading the band with his presence the same way that he did in his Purple days. He was the leader altough Ian Gillan tried to take the crown from Ritchie´s head.
It feels a bit like when I was a kid and I waited for the Santa to come.
There´s magic in the air.

MH

"See the stars come falling down from the sky
Gently passing they kiss your tear drops dry
See the wind come softly blow
Your hair from your face
And the rain comes falling down
In its crazy way
Still I´m sad"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy Of The Beast Hits O2 Arena

Shit Happens...

Being Part Of The Legacy